Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Pillow Fight

I have a story to tell...

At rehearsals we sometimes begin our session with some breathing exercises. Now the thing with our breathing exercises is that it follows some 'yoga' techniques which requires us to get on our knees. Hence it can be a bit painful on the knees and ankles. This becomes rather uncomfortable and obviously the best way to keep them from hurting is to either use a pillow or a blanket, to give some cushioning to the floor.

In KLPAC there are three big pillows and since there are only three we have to really rush to be the first to reach any one of these pillows. There are a certain THREE PEOPLE i fight with for this pillow - whom i shall identify later. I have come to accept that sometimes I can't get the pillow, but this time I saw one of the big pillows left unguarded, next to the bags.

Big Pillow

Here I am... I found the pillow and the most obvious thing to do is to grab it quickly before the person who left it alone sees. With eyes deadlock on my target, I grab it with all my might and sink my finger nails into the soft cushiony thingie called.... cushion....i can't think of a word, k? But it's the BIG PILLOW!!!

pillow2

See my happy face! I was so happy that it was left unguarded i didn't realised a small tiny problem. As i get ready to run off with my prize possession... something held me back. Click on it to view a bigger picture and see if you can spot my problem...

pillow3

As i pulled it towards me, by giving it a good yankidy yank. This is what happened.

I got stuck..

Why?

pillow4

The fella actually PINNED the big pillow to his bag!!!!! Talk about wanting to make sure no one steals your stuff while you are away. Sniff sniff, as I pulled the pillow, i felt it weighed down. When i turned to look, i saw a humongous pin attached to the pillow and the bag....

What i can't have the pillow???

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wait... breathe...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I cry okay!

I shall now reveal who are the people i fight with for the BIG PILLOW!

The Pillow Hoggers

**hongky accent** The peeepel hor I fight fight with for the beeg Pillow hor... is that short haired person at the back who looks like got no lip (fang: don't hate me ^_P ), Minli - my blogging event buddy and finally that dark thing there that you cannot see except for his teeth (don't hate me even more for that ^_P ) LAX!!!! **end of hongky accent**

That fellow hor (oh wait still got sumore) he is one funny funny funny dude and he makes rehearsals a lot more alive. Hahahhaha while I don't forgive him for taking the pillow and kacauing us a lot.. I still think he's cool. Hah!! See!! I'm still such a nice person! ^_P

Lesson here.. come earlier... earlier.. like super super early and save the pillow and when you are done... hide it!


1 comment:

Andartu Timbuktu said...

Haha..funny funny funny...