Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pak Utih Version 2008

When I first read the lyrics to Pak Utih, I was so touched with the words. I mean just take a look at it:


Punya satu isteri
Mau dakap sampai mati
Lima anak
Mau makan setiap hari.


Of how a man loves his wife, THE ONLY WIFE whom he wants to be with till he dies. As a woman really I would LOVE to be treated that way, I think every woman would want to be loved by her man and to be THE ONLY woman that he wants to be with.. But the thing is ahh..reality check..these days I think most men will change this song and sing it this way:

Punya satu isteri,
mau dakap tiga lagi,
Lima anak,
Tak cukop mahu buat lagi..

2 comments:

u-en said...

hahahahahahahhha!

Shah Reza Azman said...

The song was good...the edited ones below are kind of parody to the actual ones. Still, a gd laugh it'll make.