Thursday, July 10, 2008

An Animal In the Rehearsal Studio

Aiyamak I tripped - fell - sprained my ankle - means have to rest - means can't rehearse - means telling the director I can't make it (shudder) - means I'm screwed - means I'm fired....

Woe is me...

.... all of the above did not happen, but it could! Naturally when we go in to the rehearsal area, we'll all have our humongous bags with us. These bags can be quite a danger to us see... So our stage managers have requested us to place them all of our bags at the back of the room, or in some obsolete corner which will not interrupt or obstruct our rehearsal process.

We have about 30 odd over people.... yes 30 'odd' people for the cast and that would mean about 30 'odd' bags owned by 30 odd 'odd' people. (I'm sleepy, let me write what I feel like writing :P ). With all those bags, lying around there was one bag that stood out the most and cause Fang to get a fright.

The image “http://lh5.ggpht.com/Aronil/SHUA5NWHW_I/AAAAAAAACu8/9R8M0tl65Go/fur.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

really i'll let you guess what animal it is

.
.
.
.
.
.
Go
.
.
on
.
.
guess..
.
.
.
It's


The image “http://lh4.ggpht.com/Aronil/SHUA5RbtyjI/AAAAAAAACvE/x9jIuH6_vsA/tishafurball.jpg?imgmax=512” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


The image “http://lh5.ggpht.com/Aronil/SHUA5mTJdII/AAAAAAAACvM/FgI-nzC9b5Y/fangtrauma.jpg?imgmax=512” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

oh the horror.. the pure horror.....


























See... never know what kinda stuff wil freak you out. :P




























5 comments:

Belinda said...

The bag makes a really good pillow too - very comfortable!

Nick Dorian said...

hahahahahahahah.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love my bag!!! Don't go dissing it ok guys? Ok lah...it was my cat...if anyone disses it some more...your cat or dog may go missing....ok, ok, i'm kidding, nanti animal rights cari i pulak....Yes, very good pillow and I guess a very good topic of discussion too, based on your feedback, lovely people..

Andartu Timbuktu said...

I love furrrrr....furrr..purrr purr..let's steal tisha's furball!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Belinda: Hahaha relaly i gotta give it a try! Tish I wanna sleep on your pillow

Nick Do: Yeah.. wakakakakaakakakkakak

Tisha: Tishie babie :P no dissing hahhaa but relaly Fang got scared haha was so farneyy.. and wahh so evil ambik kau punya anjing dan kucing jadi beg... tsk tsk....slap slap :P

Dayana: Haha... I don't wanna steal it, if not she'll come afte rmy pets to make a new bag